"The best group of professionals at your disposal."
Root canal treatment – the last resort.
NOBEL BIOCARE implants – the bets in the world
Already replace lost teeth lifelike.
Full digital panoramic x-ray
Painless surgery of implants – guaranteed!
Include correction of teeth and jaw relationships with removable or fixed appliances (braces) and sometimes if necessary with orthognathic surgery.
Just right for smaller holes.
We care for your children and make their visits to our clinic a pleasant experience for you and them.
For a radiant smile.
Dra. Christina Zalidvar comes from a long family dentist background and brings in a lot of experience from the early days of opening the clinic.
Here at Eividental we use Nobel Biocare Implants, which are considered to be the best in the world. Nobel Biocare is the pioneer in the field of innovative implant-based dental restorations – from single-tooth to fully edentulous indications.
We are conveniently situated in the centro of Ibiza and we also offer competitive prices for you, meaning we are affordable for almost anyone while keeping the high dentistry standards.
At Eividental, our goal is to provide safe environment for your children with a comfortable atmosphere to help them build great dental care in early ages of their lives. Also our aim is to build trust with their dentist. We treat every child with the same treatment, respect and compassion.
Hyperoxia, combined with traditional treatments, produces a long chain of physiological effects, making the anti-inflammatory and tissue regeneration processes more effective.
HBOT medical use:
- Neurology: Strokes, Parkinson’s disease, Multiple sclerosis, Alzheimer’s disease, Cerebral palsy ...
- Health Clinic: Fibromyalgia, Chronic fatigue, Migraines and headaches, Tinnitus...
- Wounds: Diabetic injuries and ulcers, Venous ulcers, Postsurgical wounds...
- Child Neurology: Cerebral palsy, Autism spectrum disorders and PDD, Detoxification
- Traumatology: Traumas, Pre and post-surgical procedures, Kinesiology, Work-related injuries, Ligament injuries, Osteomyelitis ...